Monday, August 29, 2011

"Go Gilbert" Magazine

I hope that you all were able to view the August edition of the "202 Magazine."  What a great opportunity I had to spread the word and raise awareness about the March of Dimes.  Yay!!  The four page article that they did on me was much appreciated!
The "Go Gilbert" September issue was just released.  Check out pages 22-23!  Thank you, "Go Gilbert" for giving me the opportunity to share my story! 





http://www.gogilbert.com/issues/2011sep/index.html
Photo:  Karen Fraer
Hair & Make-up: Kelly Wisniewski


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,
    My name is Cristin Graham and I live here in Gilbert as well. I saw your article in the latest issue of "Go Gilbert" and wanted to invite you to a Girls Night Out event that I help put on for Polka Dots & Popsicles once a month. Our next event is September 20th, and our theme is "A Tribute To Our Troops." We will be collecting goodies to fill care packages and have a fun evening filled with treats, friends and store specials. I would love to have you there and help spread the word. Please contact me for more details. Thanks so much Lori!
    Cristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristin,

    Thank you for your email and for inviting me to your event! Would you please email me more detailed information regarding the event. What time does it take place, location, details of how you would like me to be involved, etc. You can reach me at mrsarizonaamerica2011@gmail.com

    Thank you!
    Lori Skutnik
    Mrs. Arizona America 2011

    ReplyDelete