Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ohio: Mrs. Arizona America & Mrs. Ohio America 2011


One of the best things about competing at the Mrs. America Pageant was the opportunity to meet 50 other women, one from each state!  As I traveled back east on vacation with my family earlier this month, I could not pass up the opportunity to spend time with my friend, Melanie Miller, Mrs. Ohio America 2011.  After a delicious lunch on the campus of Ashland University we headed to the Salvation Army Kroc Center where Melanie works.  This new facility was the third Kroc Center built in the U.S. and it it gorgeous!  I had the opportunity to tour the facility and meet numerous amazing people who make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.  Thank you Melanie, for making me feel welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment