Thursday, May 26, 2011

Appearances


It has been three months since I was crowned Mrs. Arizona America 2011.  Since then, I have been very busy working with various charities and organizations around the state.  They include:  Childhelp; Read Across America; Mrs. Utah America Pageant; Celebrity Fight Night; The Phoenix Cotillion Mad Hatter Tea Party; Habitat for Humanity-Women Build; Lou Grubb “Friends Fore Golf” Event; March for Babies; Whimsey Clothing Boutique Meet & Greet; Judge at the Senorita Cinco de Mayo Pageant; Feed My Starving Children Event; K2 Foundation Fashion Show; Chick-fil-A Facebook Family Night Kick-Off; Annual Inaugural Run Walk Shop Race at San Tan Village; photo shoot at MomBomb Boutique and, of course, sixteen days at the Mrs. America Pageant at the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia!  I've had the opportunity to personally meet Muhammad and Lonnie Ali, Reba, Kelly Clarkson (pictured), John Michaels, John Salley, Mark Grace (pictured), Luis Gonzalez "Gonzo," Barbara Chase, Florence Henderson and Jessica Lynch, just to name a few. 
This is just the beginning, and my calendar is filling up very quickly.  Please let me know if you have an event that you would like me to attend!

Lori Skutnik
Mrs. Arizona America 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment