Monday, March 12, 2012

Judge-National Miss High School & Miss Collegiate America Pageant

March 9-11th:  Here's a picture of me and my fellow judges along with the newly crowned Miss Collegiate America (left) & Miss High School America (right).  We had a great time judging this prestigious national pageant and I was so blessed to meet so many amazing people.  WOW!!  Best of luck to the newly crowned ladies.  I can't wait to see the impact that they make across the United States this year!

Upon returning home from Texas yesterday I was super busy with my family and then I attended the Arizona United States Pageant last night to cheer on several of my friends who were competing.  After being awake for 21 hours straight, exhausted was an understatement!

Tomorrow I have a very important meeting at the March of Dimes state office.  I'm hoping that the partnership that I am helping them with will come to fruition.  This organization holds a very special place in my heart and I always want to do all that I can to assist them with their mission.

Just 11 days left until I crown my successor.  If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, please be sure to do so soon!  The pageant will be held on Friday, March 23rd at the Tempe Performing Arts Center.  See you there!

Lori Skutnik
Mrs. Arizona America 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment