Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March

I feel like it has been a long time since I posted on my blog.  Life has been chaotic and time has definitely gotten away from me as I begin to wrap up my year.  While most may think that things are starting to slow down, it's actually the exact opposite!  Traveling, deadline dates, meetings, appearances, etc continue to be part of my life right up until the day that I crown the new Mrs. Arizona 2012.  I am so blessed for the opportunities that I have been given this past year, but more importantly, for the lives that I have been able to reach out to and positively impact. 

I just returned from Utah where I had the honor to spend time with the amazing women who competed for the title of Mrs. Utah America 2012. Each one of them made a lasting imprint on my heart with their passion for their families, communities and their platforms. I am so proud of each of them! 

This week I will travel to Texas for "pageant work."  I'm so excited for this opportunity and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with so many of the women that I competed with at Mrs. America.  I have found true friendship in so many of these amazing women!  After I return home I will have more appearances and a big meeting at the March of Dimes state office in hopes of connecting them with a very large company that will help them raise money that they can put towards research.  This is big, and I can only hope that it will prove to be successful.

Warmly,
Lori Skutnik
Mrs. Arizona America 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment